Become a Member
If you would like to become a member of CCHBA, simply print and complete the application on this site and return it along with a check in the amount of $392 for membership dues to:
P O Box 1033
Cullman, Alabama 35056
OR call 256.739.5110 to request an application by mail.
The “Pros” of Membership
- Workers’ comp through Alabama Home Builder’s Self Insurers Fund
- Networking through local and state meetings, functions, etc.
- Building relationships with members
- Contract Warranty Packages (forms)
- Consumer information videos
- Special Interest councils that address the needs of today’s multi-faceted home building market
- Educational opportunities that help you strengthen your potential for growth and success such as the Certified Graduate Builder (CGB), Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR), Certified Graduate Associate (CGA), and Graduate Master Builder (GMB) designations
- Publications & special events that will keep you updated on the changes in the home building industry
- State and local legislative & regulatory support
- Active governmental involvement which ensures that home building issues are addressed in the Alabama legislature
- Public relations support
- Access to “members only” information on state and national websites.
- Community service involvement
- Industry recruitment/job placement programs
- Loss control services
- By joining your local HBA, you automatically become a member of the Home Builder’s Association of Alabama an the National Association of Home Builders. In addition to the benefits of your local association membership, you receive valuable state and national benefits, plus the satisfaction of networking with HBA members around the nation.
- Advertising opportunities
- Monthly newsletter
- Access to CCHBA mailing list (printout free, minimal fee for labels)
- Membership Directory
- Free Notary Service available at the CCHBA Office
- Legal Representation
- Use of the CCHBA office for business purposes (loan closings, meetings, etc.)